Back to top

Who Can Help?

There are lots of organizations and agencies who can help you learn job skills and look for a job. 

Some things you might need to know when you talk to these organizations:

  • How old are you? 

  • Where do you live? Do you live alone or with other people? 

  • What is your disability? 

  • What kind of help are you looking for? 

  • Do you make money? Do you receive benefits? 

  • What kind of job do you have or would you like? 

Here are some organizations you might want to contact: 


What They Do: DDD provides lots of services to help you live independently and engage in your community. These include helping you find resources and make decisions about your health, where you live, who helps you, and your rights and responsibilities.

How to Contact Them: Only some people qualify for Vocational Rehabilitation Services, and you need a referral to receive them. You can call 1-800-563-1221 or visit your local VR office for more information.


What They Do: Vocational Rehabilitation (sometimes called Voc Rehab or VR) is a program run by the government to help you learn job skills and find, get, and keep a job.

How to Contact Them: Only some people qualify for DDD services. To learn more, you can call (844) 770-9500 or email


What They Do: Arizona@Work connects job seekers to employers around the state through an online platform, job fairs, and trainings and apprenticeships. They also can help with your resume and to learn more about different careers.

How to Contact Them: How to Contact Them: Visit


What They Do: Social security is a benefit offered by the government that provides money for people with disabilities who don’t make money or only make a little money. There are two kinds of social security, SSI and SSDI.

How to Contact Them: Visit to learn about if you are eligible for SSI or SSDI.


What They Do: DB 101 Arizona can help you understand how your health coverage and benefits (such as SSI and SSDI) might change if and when you start to work. You can learn about different programs and supports you might qualify for.

How to Contact Them: Visit to learn more.


What They Do: Centers for Independent Living can help connect you to programs and services, provide advocacy and skills training, and help you with transitioning out of school. They provide peer networks, which means you work with other people with disabilities.

How to Contact Them: There are five Centers for Independent Living in Arizona. You can learn how to contact them from the Statewide Independent Living Council at

There are no resources that match your search.